If I had a sub, I could create a poll and it would be easier... but I don't have a sub.
So... I need to swoosh mean journals away from my page ( aka my own nasty journal from last night) and get back to business. As I've said before I'm working on everything from my To-Do list AND finish all of Ayumi's history, designs, development, whatever I have to do to complete this OC. Since Ayumi had a team before and it got a member short (we don't communate anymore) and the other OC has a different development story now, I decided to regroup Ayumi with Naomi and a third member.
is also working on her Naruto OC Naomi's development, now that Naruto is over. So we thought that: Ayumi has no team, Naomi didn't have a team planned either and she thought of creating a male OC anyways. So we decided to team up and create a new guy!
This means we need a name. And that means that NOW, I'd love if someone could help me (and us) to get suggestions for their names.
So for the new guy, this is what we've got:
- He will be as old as Ayumi, Naomi and most of the Rookie 9 (Naruto's age);
- His hair will be blonde and his eyes will be a soft magenta (we don't want flashy colors, but we don't want a salmon color or an orange like color either;
- He is a shy person. He doesn't brag on himself or on anyone at all and he does respect women (mostly because his teammates are... both feminists). However he is strong willed. I believe we won't be a stubborn person either.
Any suggestions for his name??
As for Ayumi's second kid:
- His previous name was Daichi, but... The name was taken for another character from a RP. I want to keep it away.
- I recently discovered that the name has little to do with the kid.
- He's the second child of Gaara and Ayumi.
- His hair is fully brown (unlike her mother's, he won't get purple highlights) and his eyes have the same color than Gaara's, but they're not shaded.
- He's like, a balanced, zen kid. He's not cocky but he's not shy either, he's usually cool with everything. Even in fighting, he doesn't get mad. His first chackra nature will be Water (coming from the mother's family side) but he'll work mostly as a sensory-type when he grows up.
Should I keep his name as Daichi... Or change it? Any suggestions?